Terms & Conditions
"Seller" means the merchant, Keg Vision, LLC
"Buyer" means the person who buys goods
"Goods" means the product to be supplied to the buyer by the seller
"Deposit" means a down payment made for the purchase of goods
"Balance" means the amount owed by the Buyer before or on completion of the project.
These Terms and Conditions shall apply to sales of Goods by the Seller to the Buyer to the exclusion of all other terms and conditions referred to, offered or relied on by the Buyer whether in negotiation or at any stage in the dealings between the parties, including any standard or printed terms tendered by the Buyer, unless the Buyer specifically states in writing, separately from such terms, that it wishes such terms to apply and this has been acknowledged by the Seller in writing.
Any variation to these Terms and Conditions (including any special terms and conditions agreed between the parties) shall be inapplicable unless agreed in writing by the Seller.
1. All orders require a 50% deposit to initiate a custom bar project. The remaining 50% balance is due after the completion of the project, prior to shipment. Invoices for closing balances are due upon receipt.
2. A Monthly late fee of 1.5% may be applied to your closing balance/invoice every month if payment is still due 30 days after receipt of the invoice.
Any description given or applied to the Goods is given by way of identification only and the use of a such description shall not constitute a sale by description. For the avoidance of doubt, the Buyer hereby affirms that it does not in any way rely on any description when entering into the contract for purchase.
Where a sample of the Goods is shown, the parties hereto accept that such a sample is representative in nature and may not be the exact product and may differ slightly as a result of the custom-making process. All products are hand made therefore creating a one-of-a-kind custom piece and look; no two items will be identical.
- Unless otherwise agreed in writing, delivery of the Goods shall take place at the address mutually agreed upon by the Seller & Buyer after the date of completion. The Buyer shall make all arrangements necessary to take delivery of the Goods whenever they are tendered for delivery.
- If the Seller is unable to deliver the Goods because of actions or circumstances under the control of the Buyer, then the Seller shall be entitled to place the Goods in storage until such times as delivery may be affected and the Buyer shall be liable for any expense associated with such storage.
- Any damages due to shipping should be reported to the Seller within 7 days of receipt to enable replacement or compensation.
Risk in the Goods shall pass to the Buyer upon receipt of the goods. Where the Buyer chooses to collect the Goods itself, risk will pass when the Goods are entrusted to it or set aside for its collection, whichever happens first.
All goods are handcrafted and built custom to order. All goods are sold on a firm sale basis. The seller will not accept or take back any goods sold to the buyer. Some returns may be accepted on a case-by-case basis solely at the discretion of the seller. The buyer is responsible for any return shipping costs including packaging material and shipping charges.
IX. FORCE MAJEURE
The Seller shall not be liable for any delay or failure to perform any of its obligations if the delay or failure results from events or circumstances outside its reasonable control, including but not limited to acts of God, strikes, lockouts, accidents, war, fire, breakdown of plant or machinery or shortage or unavailability of raw materials from a natural source of supply, and the Seller shall be entitled to a reasonable extension of its obligations. If the delay persists for such time as the Seller considers unreasonable, it may, without liability on its part, terminate the purchase and the Buyer refunded for any deposit made.
If any term or provision of these terms and conditions is held invalid, illegal, or unenforceable for any reason by any court of competent jurisdiction such provision shall be severed, and the remainder of the provisions hereof shall continue in full effect as if these terms and conditions had been agreed upon with the invalid illegal or unenforceable provision eliminated.
XI. GOVERNING LAW & JURISDICTION
This agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the state of Pennsylvania, Delaware County
XII. CUSTOMER UPDATES AND CORRESPONDENCE
1. Keg Vision typically responds within 48 hours, but this can change based on personnel availability. Keg Vision is a small family-owned business with limited administrative staff.
2. All project updates are estimates and are subject to change based on the current production queue. Order updates can also change based on the complexity, and size of orders in the production queue before your order as well as other internal production and administrative factors. Please keep in mind these items are custom in nature. All completion dates are subject to change at Keg Visions' discretion. This subsection excludes situations of sale where specific dates are discussed BEFORE checkout. Dates and deadlines discussed after purchase may change at Keg Visions' sole discretion.
1. Orders may be canceled up to 7 days after purchase with written notice email to the seller at Kegvisionbiz@gmail.com for any reason.
2. Approval or denial of cancelations between 7 and 14 days after the order is placed is at the sole discretion of the seller.
3. Cancelations are not accepted after 14 days for any reason whatsoever. After 14 days deposits are expended on material, labor, and other resources used in the day-to-day operations of Keg Vision, LLC.
Change Log (1/24/2023):
XIII Cancelations, adjusted.
XII Customer updates & correspondence, adjusted.
VIII Returns, adjusted.
III Payment, adjusted.
I Definitions, adjusted.